Software Engineering Manager
Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
We are currently seeking a Software Engineering Manager for our compliance line of business who will be responsible for ensuring the assigned and relevant duties of the staff are performed at high-quality levels and against approved timelines, with the overall goal of ensuring the highest possible output of development work. This position ensures all human capital and resource needs are met and satisfied and that a productive, motivated, and satisfied work group exist
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Responsible for product deliverables, product schedules, employee management and development, budgeting, and adherence to company policies.
- Demonstrate ability to understand complex technical issues and articulate solutions
- Participate in software design, development and peer review activities
- Builds/enforces development standards, strategies, and processes.
- Monitors the performance of assigned staff and provides feedback, as appropriate
- Forecasts resources necessary to execute project plans and ensures availability of resources
- Ensures product plans and strategies are communicated to staff
- Participates in regular management discussions and brainstorming
- Ability to measure the technical performance of all assigned staff and positions
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- College degree in a related field preferred
- At least eight years of experience in a lead or senior-level software engineering role
- Proficiency in Java or Scala
- Strong background in data engineering and data analytics
- At least two years of experience in people management
- Strong leadership and management skills as well as interpersonal skills.
What We Bring to the Table
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision,
- Flexible work schedules – with hybrid work – the expectation of 2 days on site
- 21 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, a robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, and generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of their choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs, or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, a culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com