We are currently seeking a self-motivated, creative and talented Software Test Engineer for our Test Engineering team. An ideal candidate thrives on exposing issues and improving the quality of our state of the art trading applications. Software Test Engineers are constantly challenged to understand complex trading functionality and to uncover issues with its implementation as well as to provide information about usability to stakeholders in the organization.
- Designs, develops and carries out test cases (both manual and automated) based on software requirements and technical understanding of product architecture
- Responsible for testing order and price feeds, and validating the communication and functionality between the TT platform and the various Exchanges that TT supports worldwide
- Assists in reproducing, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with the Development team
- Recommend product improvements, usability corrections or enhancements in coordination with the Product Management team
- Collaborate with a team of testers to constantly improve and enhance each other’s skill sets and arsenal of test tools
- 2+ years of Software Quality Engineering, QA or Testing experience
- Knowledge of the financial industry, Futures trading systems or TT software
- Knowledge of complex trading strategies and / or algorithmic trading a plus
- Strong analytical skills and commitment to continuous testing improvement
- Keep abreast of new technology, automated testing tools, etc. in order to maintain an awareness of technological advances
- Experience testing web applications and using Linux preferred
- Experience working with cloud services preferred
- Self-starter who is able to grasp new technologies quickly
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.