We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Network Engineer to join our talented Singapore team. Our team is responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance, and support of our global network, utilizing the latest telecommunications and networking technologies available, to deliver the best possible end-user experience to TT’s customers.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and expanding high performance global network
- Responsible for network connectivity
- Responsible for all high capacity cross connects across DS3 and MPLS networks.
- Responsible for TTNET internet connections at all data centers.
- Maintain, design, monitor and troubleshoot private IP connections to our clients
- Understand exchange architectures (FIX, MISS, LIFFE Connect, etc)
- Maintain, design and troubleshoot exchange connections
- Support upgrades to environment
- Deploy configuration changes to devices in core and distribution layers
- Rollout of complex projects
- Perform routine audit work of various areas of the network
- Responsible for overall health of the network
- 3+ years experience building and designing LANs/WANs
- Experience troubleshooting WAN circuits.
- Strong experience with Cisco, Juniper and Arista Routers and Switches in a global network
- Experience with Juniper equipment is a plus
- Strong understanding of OSPF, BGP and other routing protocols
- Solid understanding of WAN technologies including MPLS, VPN, etc.
- Experience with firewall implementation and concepts
- Strong networking skills (TCP/IP and Multicast)
- Some Systems Administration experience with Linux is a plus
- Financial market connectivity experience is a plus
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.