Trading Technologies (TT), a leading provider of electronic trading systems for professional derivatives traders, is seeking a highly motivated Sr. Network Engineer to join our talented team in Singapore. Our team is responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance, and support of our global network, utilizing the latest telecommunications and networking technologies available, to deliver the best possible end-user experience to TT’s customers.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and expanding high performance global network
- Responsible for network connectivity
- Responsible for all high capacity cross connects across DS3 and MPLS networks.
- Maintain, design, monitor and troubleshoot private IP connections to our clients
- Understand exchange architectures (FIX, MISS, LIFFE Connect, etc)
- Maintain, design and troubleshoot exchange connections
- Support upgrades to environment
- Deploy configuration changes to devices in core and distribution layers
- Rollout of complex projects
- Perform routine audit work of various areas of the network
- Responsible for overall health of the network
- Identify, analyze and drive problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communication across teams.
- 3+ years experience building and designing LANs/WANs
- AWS experience (VPC’s, Route 53, Direct Connect, public/private VIF’s) required
- Experience troubleshooting WAN circuits
- Strong experience with Juniper MX, SRX; Arista 7150 and Nexus 3548 in a global network
- Strong experience with Juniper equipment is a must
- Strong understanding of OSPF, BGP and other routing protocols
- Solid understanding of WAN technologies including MPLS, VPN, etc.
- Experience with firewall implementation and concepts
- Strong networking skills (TCP/IP and Multicast)
- Experience with Exchange Connectivity is highly preferred
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.