We pioneer futures trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for the most discriminating capital markets professionals.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Engineer to join our global support team providing a superior level of support for our high quality trading platform. This role involves troubleshooting critical time sensitive issues with the use of log files and issue replication while delivering first class customer service and building solid relationships with our clients. The successful candidate will be familiar with working within a SAAS model and will need to coordinate and work closely with various teams to solve complex platform issues with either TT’s backend components and architecture or front-end application. We’re looking for confident, talented and energetic people who thrive in a problem-solving environment and who have a passion for technology and delivering excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will excel at navigating relationships with clients to troubleshoot all aspects of our platform and will have a strong desire for continued growth.
- Be the first point of contact and be responsible for providing BAU support by becoming a knowledgeable resource across TT’s platform and technical architecture to an expert level
- Provide 1st class customer support via TT’s in-app feedback and via the phone.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Site Reliability teams to resolve all reported issues quickly and efficiently.
- Efficiently manage multiple incidents within the ticketing system providing timely, regular and informative updates regarding status and issue resolution.
- Become an expert at analyzing both front-end and back-end logs
- Replicate software issues to diagnose and resolve incidents quickly
- Perform impact analysis and ensure investigations are treated with the appropriate priority
- Continual learning of new product features and functionality and the TT architecture.
- Maintain and extend our knowledge base
- Undertake and own any required projects
As a successful applicant, you will have;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical support-based role, with direct experience troubleshooting software issues
- Incident, problem and service outage management experience
- Preferred financial background, ideally in supporting a derivatives trading platform or equivalent market knowledge and an understanding of the crypto markets.
- Competent IT literacy around Windows and/OS X is required
- Familiarity with FIX Protocol 4.2 or higher
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Both written and verbal. This is a critical function of the role
- Provide operational coverage based on business needs. This will include occasional weekend and work outside of standard business hours
- Be a self starter and possess the ability to simultaneously work autonomously and to also collaborate within a highly team-driven environment
- Investigation and diagnostic skills, and an enthusiastic ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of any of the follow is a bonus: C++, Wireshark, Kibana and Servicenow
What you can expect to learn within three months:
Enter TT’s new hire training program and become knowledgeable in;
- TT’s platform functionality
- Fundamentals of our infrastructure and architecture
- TT’s Support processes and tools
What you can expect to be responsible for within six months:
- Maintaining the global ticketing queue
- Managing tier 1 customers
- Providing a deeper level of Support with continued mentoring
What you can expect to own and continually expand upon by the end of the first year:
- A deep routed knowledge of our all products
- The ability to manage most issues that may be passed to you
- A clear understanding of your chosen direction of your career at TT.
What we bring to the table.
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care as well as tutoring services
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipend and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech and a committee dedicated to making TT a great place to work for everyone
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com