Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking a Support Engineer who can troubleshoot critical issues and work alongside our engineering team to solve complex platform issues and maintain the production environment. We’re looking for talented and energetic people who thrive in a problem-solving environment.
What Will You Be Responsible For?
- Become an expert on the TT platform, from front-end functionality to technical architecture
- Work closely with Engineering and Site Reliability teams to troubleshoot issues
- Efficiently manage multiple incidents simultaneously in a high pressured environment
- Become an expert at analyzing both front-end and back-end logs
- Interact with our customers regularly to understand issues and provide updates
- Replicate software issues to diagnose and resolve incidents quickly
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Curious. Our ideal candidate is always open to new ways to solve problems.
- Humble. We check our egos at the door. TT employees know that in a fast-paced production environment, anything can happen. We are ready to be proven wrong and can handle constructive criticism.
- Integrity. Our team is proud of the work and support we provide, both internally and externally.
- Initiative. We raise our hand to help solve problems and actively make the experience better for customers.
- Ownership. We recognize that a problem with any customer affects all of us. We own the value we provide within the organization.
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive private health scheme and cash plan , including: dental, vision,and travel options
- Group life insurance and income protection coverage
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
- Flexible work schedules, 25 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, generous paid parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, fitness tracker (including Fitbit or Apple watch), “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned mobile phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss, smoking cessation or Fitbit steps)
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and drinks
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite and offsite team-building events
- Office is conveniently located in the city near Bank station and close to various public transportation