Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking a Support Analyst who can troubleshoot critical issues with the use of log files and issue replication whilst delivering a first class level of customer service and building relationships with our Tier 1 clients. You will be working alongside our Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering teams to solve complex platform issues with either TT’s backend components and architecture or front-end application. We’re looking for confident, talented and energetic people who thrive in a problem-solving environment and who have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will bring their own style, passion and flair for customer support and will excel at navigating relationships with clients to troubleshoot all aspects of our platform.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Become well-versed and a knowledgeable resource across TT’s platform and technical architecture in order to effectively troubleshoot front-end functionality and technical architecture issues to an expert level
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Site Reliability teams to resolve external customer-facing issues, as well as internal bug fixes and issues
- Efficiently manage multiple incidents simultaneously in a high pressured environment via various support channels, including but not limited to: inbound phone calls, email, and online chat
- Become an expert at analyzing both front-end and back-end logs
- Interact with our customers regularly to understand issues and provide updates
- Replicate software issues to diagnose and resolve incidents quickly
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Fluent in English (Business Level) and excellent written and language skills
- Exceptional customer handling, telephone and written skills
- Background in supporting a derivatives trading platform and equivalent market knowledge a plus but not required
- Investigation and diagnostic skills, and an enthusiastic ability to problem solve
- Competent IT literacy around Windows/OS X/Linux operating systems
- Strong teamwork orientation, interaction and collaboration
- Demonstrates dependability, adaptability, professionalism and initiative
- Support tool knowledge such as; ServiceNow, Jira, Splunk
- Familiarity with FIX Protocol 4 or higher is a plus
- A willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends when operational requirements dictate
- Japanese language is a bonus
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: well rounded private medical scheme with dental & vision options, Group life insurance and personal accident policies and Superannuation contributions
- 20 PTO (paid time off) days per year, with the ability to carry forward unused leave from year to year, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, fitness tracker (including Fitbit or Apple watch), “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss, smoking cessation or Fitbit steps)
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and beverages
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.