Technical Services Project Manager
We pioneer futures trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for the most discriminating capital markets professionals.
Trading Technologies (TT) is currently seeking a self-motivated, creative and talented Technical Services Project Manager who thrives on planning, executing and driving projects. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing and motivating agile project teams to achieve high levels of performance and quality.
What you bring to the table.
- BA or BS in Business, Information Technology or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management role
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools
- Experience applying SCRUM principles and practices
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle process
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational abilities; this role requires the ability to execute multiple projects at any given time.
- Proven interpersonal abilities and able to gain momentum and build trust quickly
- Excellent communication abilities (both verbal and written)
- Proven ability to drive tight deadlines and complex projects through completion
- Knowledge of the financial industry and trading systems is a plus
What you can expect to be involved with.
- Technical Project Management experience in deployment, exchange connectivity, server/SAN and cloud Infrastructure technologies
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (servers, virtual machines, LAN/WAN, storage, network, data and applications) to deliver end to end hybrid cloud Infrastructure
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships and ensuring the team operates based on standard Agile and Scrum management processes
- Manage several concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Set, communicate and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Lead the team as they define project scope, goals and deliverables for all involved parties
- Ensure project issues are tracked, managed and resolved, identifying gaps and obstacles and successful navigating appropriate teams to successful completion
- Facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolution within and across teams
- Recommend improvements, enhancements or corrections to aid in the success of ongoing projects
- Clearly communicate, improve transparency, and radiate information within and across teams
- Ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to
- Continually learn new tools and techniques
What we bring to the table.
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules, 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships, fitness trackers (including Fitbit or Apple watch), and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss and smoking cessation)
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and beverages
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
- Game room, meditation room, fitness classes and onsite bar (TT Tech Tap) providing complimentary beer and wine
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for US offices.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com