Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, creative and talented Test Engineer who will thrive on exposing issues and improving the quality of our state of the art trading applications. In this role, the Test Engineer will work with our API Team helping to create automated test cases to support and test our TT Core SDK, TT .NET SDK and TT REST API products. These products provide our customers with normalized interfaces for interacting with all TT-connected exchanges. Customers can connect their own applications to take advantage of all of the server-side execution tools available on TT.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience with LinuxOS and be able to write code in C++ and Python. A good working knowledge of .NET Framework is also required.
Test Engineers at TT are constantly challenged to understand complex trading strategies, uncover software issues in our trading platform and to provide feedback that can help enhance our end-user experience.
WHAT WILL YOU BE INVOLVED WITH?
- Design, develop and execute test plans and test cases based on software requirements and technical design specs
- Assist in reproducing, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with the Development team
- Recommend product improvements, usability enhancements or corrections in coordination with Product Management team
- Collaborate with a team of testers to constantly improve and enhance each other’s skill sets and arsenal of test tools
- Develop and maintain an Automation framework to support the regression testing of our TT Core SDK, TT .NET SDK and TT REST API products
- Responsible for testing product releases via a combination of automated and manual tests
QUALIFICATIONS & TT CULTURE
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Solid knowledge of .NET framework, C++ and Python is required
- Experience with Linux operating systems is required
- 3-5 years experience with scripting automation tests
- Automation framework design and development experience is required
- Strong analytical skills and commitment to continuous testing improvement
- Must understand the testing and development life cycle methodologies
- Knowledge of the financial industry and trading systems is a strong plus
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: private medical scheme, dental & vision insurance life insurance, and EPF
- Flexible work schedules, 21 paid annual leave days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop, “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com