Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
Trading Technologies is seeking a talented UI/UX Developer to become a key driver in the electronification of Fixed Income markets. Our energetic, entrepreneurial environment allows you to thrive and work in the market without the constraints of working for a large corporation. A flat structure with direct access to decision-makers at both TT and our subsidiary, AxeTrading.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Develop graphics and user interface elements of the AxeTrader product, using Figma
- Work with Business Analysts and Products to understand requirements or client pain points, and interact in a positive way to provide solutions to sometimes complex needs. Occasionally, face external customers directly to develop an even deeper appreciation of challenging requirements.
- Design low-fi and high-fi wireframes
- Assist in refining and enhancing user journey, and user experience
- Interact with developers to validate design feasibility and support their development, when needed
- Contribute to validating product delivery, to ensure adherence to standard
- Articulate design concepts, and required interaction with stakeholders
- Ensure consistency, and usability, for a range of screen resolutions
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and balance simplicity with the complexities of financial product interfaces
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years as a Digital UI/UX Designer in a start-up, scale-up, or established company
- Experience working in financial services or the fintech industry
- Solid understanding of current UI design practices to create an efficient & seamless user
- experience, a passion for user interface design, and an understanding of UX processes.
- Understand the makeup of a full design system so these practices can ensure a product
- scales effectively, with design and development completely aligned.
- Experience troubleshooting, prototyping, gathering requirements, and supporting the
- development/implementation process as a team.
- Working on user interfaces for trading systems, or knowledge of fixed-income markets and products are bonuses
What We Bring to the Table
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision,
- Flexible work schedules – with hybrid work – the expectation of 2 days on site
- 21 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, a robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, and generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of their choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs, or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, a culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com