June 20th: SGX – Launch of SGX Nifty Bank and SGX Nifty Midcap 50 Index Futures
On Monday, June 20th, SGX will launch Nifty Bank and SGX Nifty Midcap 50 Index Futures.
In order to trade these products, customers must apply an updated pMerge file on all SGX Gateways. The updated pMerge file is available in the Download Center on the TT Website, here.
To apply the pMerge file, complete the following steps:
- Copy the attached SGX.pmg file to <drive letter>:ttconfig.
- Stop GuardServer.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:ttbin.
- Double-click pMerge.exe. The Enter Exchange Name window appears.
- Specify the exchange name and flavor and click OK. The Open Guardian product table merge file window appears.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:ttconfig and select the SGX.pmg file.
- Note: pMerge will update the existing Guardian Product Table with the correct values. After pMerge completes its tasks, the pMerge status bar displays Finished.
- Close the pMerge status bar.
- Start GuardServer.
Note: The above-listed steps need to be repeated for each SGX Gateway.
After pMerge runs, verify that the Guardian Product Table contains the following values:
|Contract||Product Code||Point Value|
|SGX Nifty Bank Index Futures||INB||1|
|SGX Nifty Midcap 50 Index Futures||INQ||5|