Launch of SGX Platts Dated Brent Futures – December 7th
SGX – Launch of SGX Platts Dated Brent Futures – December 7th
On Monday, December 7th, SGX will launch Platts Dated Brent Futures.
In order to trade these products, customers must apply an updated pMerge file on all SGX Gateways.
To apply the pMerge file, complete the following steps:
- Copy the attached SGX.pmg file to <drive letter>:\tt\config (SGX.pmg can be found here)
- Stop GuardServer.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\bin.
- Double-click pMerge.exe. The Enter Exchange Name window appears.
- Specify the exchange name and flavor and click OK. The Open Guardian product table merge file window appears.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\config and select the SGX.pmg file.
- Note: pMerge will update the existing Guardian Product Table with the correct values. After pMerge completes its tasks, the pMerge status bar displays Finished.
- Close the pMerge status bar.
- Start GuardServer.
Note: The above-listed steps need to be repeated for each SGX Gateway.
After pMerge runs, verify that the Guardian Product Table contains the following values:
|Contract||Product Code||Point Value|
|SGX Platts Dated Brent Index Futures||BRF||100|