Last Updated October 30, 2015
As an interactive computer service, we are provided immunity by Congress in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 from being held responsible for material published to our site by anonymous users. As a registered member and anonymous user of this site, you will be held solely responsible for the content of any message that you post . If you post libelous, defamatory, slanderous, or otherwise untruthful remarks about a person or company, you could be putting yourself in legal jeopardy.
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- contains excessive profanity or vulgar language;
- is excessively insulting or argumentative without merit, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), uses vulgar language in the creation of a user name or otherwise violates Trading Technologies International, Inc.’s rules or policies or these Rules of User Conduct;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “Spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Trading Technologies International, Inc.
You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.
You further agree that you will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor (anyone under 18 yrs old). Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number or name of their school.
Trading Technologies International, Inc. does not pre-screen the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, Trading Technologies International, Inc. and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in Trading Technologies International, Inc.’s judgment, does not comply with the Rules of User Conduct or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. Trading Technologies International, Inc. is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
Advertisements and solicitations of any kind are strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not solicit our members with any type of commercial offer, or advertise your business through your posts, private messages, or signature file. This includes, but is not limited to, posting your phone or fax number(s) and posting any URLs or hyperlinks to your commercial web site(s) or email account(s). Trading Technologies International, Inc. and its agents may remove or edit any posts, without prior notice, that contain unauthorized advertisements or solicitations. You agree that Trading Technologies International, Inc. may, without prior notice, immediately terminate your membership upon discovery of any unauthorized advertising or solicitation.
While we appreciate your interest in Trading Technologies International, Inc., we do not want and cannot accept any ideas or content you consider to be proprietary. Consequently, any material you submit to this site will be deemed a grant of a royalty free non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute these materials throughout the universe in any medium and through any methods of distribution, transmission and display whether now known or hereafter devised. In addition, you warrant that all so-called “moral rights” have been waived
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.