NFX Options on NFX WTI Crude Oil Penultimate Financial Futures: November 11th, 2015
On Monday, November 11th NFX will launch Options on NFX WTI Crude Oil Penultimate Financial Futures.
In order to trade these products, customers must apply an updated pMerge file on all NFX Gateways.
To apply the pMerge file, complete the following steps:
- Copy the attached NFX.pmg file to <drive letter>:\tt\config (NFX.pmg file can be found here).
- Stop GuardServer.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\bin.
- Double-click pMerge.exe. The Enter Exchange Name window appears.
- Specify the exchange name and flavor and click OK. The Open Guardian product table merge file window appears.
- Navigate to <drive letter>:\tt\config and select the NFX.pmg file.
- Note: pMerge will update the existing Guardian Product Table with the correct values. After pMerge completes its tasks, the pMerge status bar displays Finished.
- Close the pMerge status bar.
- Start GuardServer.
Note: The above-listed steps need to be repeated for each NFX Gateway.
After pMerge runs, verify that the Guardian Product Table contains the following values:
|Contract||Product Code||Point Value|
|NFX Option on WTI Crude Oil Penultimate Financial Futures||TOQ||1000|