Aconfig And System Architecture Documentation
In Version 7.X, TT uses two .xml files located in <root drive>:ttconfig to configure many behaviors of your TT Trading System (i.e., both servers and clients):
You configure these files using the AConfig Utility.
The aconfig.xml file contains the following sets of information:
- Global default settings for all parameters that get set in the aconfig_local.xml file.
- Exchange IDs and associated exchange-flavors for TT Gateways.
- The version number of the file as stored in the RevisionCount parameter.
The aconfig_local.xml contains all non-default settings specific to the machine on which the file resides. Thus, if a parameter does not exist in the aconfig_local.xml file, TT software behaves according to the default setting in aconfig.xml.
- For details configuring server component behavior in aconfig_local.xml, refer to the topics listed under Configuring Server Component Behavior.
- For details on configuring other TT behaviors, refer to the topics listed under Configuring Miscellaneous System Behavior.