All Gateways Documentation
- General Gateway Architecture
- Installation And Initial Setup
- Tools And Utilities
- Automating And Scheduling Processes
- Aconfig And System Architecture
- Configuring Miscellaneous System Behavior
- Product Tables
Configuring Server Component Behavior
- Server Component Logging
- Configuring the Order Server
- Order and Fill Server Architecture
- Performance Measurements
- Enabling the Enhanced Order/Fill Delivery
- Troubleshooting and Recovery
- Enhanced Order/Fill Delivery Enhancement: FAQ
- Account-Based Risk
- Operator ID
- Using the Operator ID Assistant
- Using the Eurex Password Assistant
- Avoid Orders That Cross
- Order Passing Support
- Expired Order Status Identification
- Configuring the Price Server
- Price Server: Architecture
- Market Data Users
- Market Data FAQ
- Price Server: FAQs
- Fill Server: Overview
- Fill Server Rollover
- Fill Server: Start of Day Records
- Modifying Fills
- Fill Server: Troubleshooting
- Configuring the Fill Server
- Configuring the Key Server
- Configuring GAL Settings
- TT Logging
- Disaster Recovery
- TT Order Keys
- System Files
Client Task Checklist
Provide a static IP address to TT for use by the TT Gateway for TT licensing purposes. The client must also configure the Windows Server with this static address.
Obtain all relevant connectivity information from the exchange to which the TT Gateway will connect.
Identify the Windows Administrator login for the machine onto which TT will install the TT Gateway. If you do not want to give this information to TT for installation purposes, someone from your company must be present during installation to type it during login.
Identify and collect all member, group, and trader login information.
Verify that the TT Gateway connectivity information (i.e., IP addresses, ports, etc.) is correct by actually connecting to the exchange.
For further client tasks, refer to the appropriate installation chapter in the SAM specific to the TT Gateway being installed.