← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
- Getting Started
- TT API
- FIX Adapter
- TT User Setup API
- X_TRADER® API
Apply for FIX Conformance
Before using your application, TT strongly recommends (and in some cases requires) passing a conformance test.
- Download, review and conduct the Conformance Self-Test Instructions.
- Upon successful completion of the self tests, create a Conformance Service Request. (If you do not already have a login, you will first be prompted to create one.)
- Select the product you are using from the Product drop-down.
- Complete the Additional Information field with any additional notes that will be helpful to the conformance team.
- Click Attach to attach your completed Conformance Self Test Script.xls file.
- Within two business days, a member of the conformance team will contact you with next steps, including a formal conformance test.
What Will Conformance Tests Verify?
- Verifies that all FIX messages sent to the FIX Adapter adhere to TT's FIX rules of engagement.
- Assures users that FIX Adapter will properly translate the client's FIX messages.
Contact TT's Developer Support specialists to get answers and guidance, for free. Simply submit an incident.