- What’s New In Autospreader
- Manager Dialog Box
- Configuration Dialog Box
- MD Trader Overview
- The Hedge Manager Window
- The Working Orders Pane Field Descriptions
- The Rules Pane Field Descriptions
- Hedge Manager Context Menus
- Hedge Rule Builder Overview
- Launching Hedge Rule Builder
- The Hedge Rule Builder Window
- Do Not Hedge Rule
- Formula Building Blocks
- Creating and Editing Rules
- Working with the Rules Library
- Activating and Deactivating Hedge Rules
- Understanding Pre and Post Hedge Rules
- Creating Spreads
- Creating a Spread using the Market Grid
- Creating a Spread using Drag-and-Drop
- Adding Legs to an Existing Spread
- Deleting Legs from an Existing Spread
- Opening an Existing Spread
- Replacing an Expired Contract
- Activating a Custom Pricing Model
- Protecting your Spreads
- Understanding Quoting Mode Options
- Specifying a Minimum Hedge Quantity
- Trading Spreads
- Pre-Trade Risk-Checking
- Trading on an Autospreader Strategy Engine
- Trading in the Market Grid
- Changing Customers
- Overriding the Tick Size
- Freezing Autospreader Orders
- Using Reload Orders
- Using Sniper Orders
- Using Queue Holder
- UsingPayup Ticks
- Using Dynamic Payup Ticks
- Using Do Not Hedge
- Inside Smart Quote
- Using Smart Quote Limit
- Using Basic Slop
- Using Advanced Slop
- Trading Yield Spreads
Creating a Spread using Drag-and-Drop
To create a new spread using drag-and-drop from the Market window :
- Start X_TRADER and open up a connection to the exchange(s) on which the spread product(s) trade.
- Select products from the Market Explorer, and open a Market window for those products.
- From the Control Panel, click the Window menu and choose Autospreader.
- or -
From the Control Panel, click the icon.
The Autospreader Manager dialog box appears.
- Click New.
The Autospreader Configuration dialog box opens.
- In the Market Grid,with the cursor over the contract you want, click and hold the mouse button.
- Continue holding the mouse button and drag the cursor to he Autospreader Configuration dialog box.
When the cursor leaves the window, it changes to a circle with a diagonal line through it. When the cursor enters a window, it changes to include a plus [ + ] sign.
- Release the mouse button.
This is the first leg of the spread.
- Repeat Steps 5-7 for as many legs as you want to add.
Note: You can add up to ten legs per spread and actively quote on up to three of the legs.
- Set the spread parameters in the Autospreader Configuration dialog box. Refer to the Configuration Dialog Box Field Descriptions.
- Click OK.
The Autospreader Manager dialog box opens.
- From the Autospreader Manager dialog box, click the spread you want to trade to highlight it.
- Click Launch.
Autospreader opens with the selected spread and you can begin trading.
You successfully created a new spread in Autospreader.