- What’s New In Autospreader
- Manager Dialog Box
- Configuration Dialog Box
- MD Trader Overview
- The Hedge Manager Window
- The Working Orders Pane Field Descriptions
- The Rules Pane Field Descriptions
- Hedge Manager Context Menus
- Hedge Rule Builder Overview
- Launching Hedge Rule Builder
- The Hedge Rule Builder Window
- Do Not Hedge Rule
- Formula Building Blocks
- Creating and Editing Rules
- Working with the Rules Library
- Activating and Deactivating Hedge Rules
- Understanding Pre and Post Hedge Rules
- Creating Spreads
- Creating a Spread using the Market Grid
- Creating a Spread using Drag-and-Drop
- Adding Legs to an Existing Spread
- Deleting Legs from an Existing Spread
- Opening an Existing Spread
- Replacing an Expired Contract
- Activating a Custom Pricing Model
- Protecting your Spreads
- Understanding Quoting Mode Options
- Specifying a Minimum Hedge Quantity
- Trading Spreads
- Pre-Trade Risk-Checking
- Trading on an Autospreader Strategy Engine
- Trading in the Market Grid
- Changing Customers
- Overriding the Tick Size
- Freezing Autospreader Orders
- Using Reload Orders
- Using Sniper Orders
- Using Queue Holder
- UsingPayup Ticks
- Using Dynamic Payup Ticks
- Using Do Not Hedge
- Inside Smart Quote
- Using Smart Quote Limit
- Using Basic Slop
- Using Advanced Slop
- Trading Yield Spreads
Creating a Spread using the Market Grid
To created a new spread from the Market Grid:
- Start X_TRADER and open up a connection to the exchange(s) on which the spread product(s) trade.
- Select products from the Market Explorer, and open a Market window for those products.
- In the Market Grid, click at least two products to select them.
- Hold down the CTRL key to select multiple products.
- You can add up to ten legs per spread and actively quote on up to three of the legs.
- Right-click on a selected product in the Market Grid to open the context menu.
- Click Autospreader.
The Autospreader Configuration dialog box appears.
- The contracts that form the spread legs populate Autospreader in the order in which they appear in the grid. To change this order, use the leg drop-down list to select a different contract.
- If needed, you can manually expand the size of the Autospreader Configuration dialog box to view as many legs as possible. Or, you can use the horizontal scroll bar to view and edit the other legs.
- Set the spread parameters in the Autospreader Configuration dialog box. Refer to the Using the Configuration Dialog Box.
- Click OK.
The Autospreader Manager dialog box opens.
- From the Autospreader Manager dialog box, click the spread you want to trade to highlight it.
- Click Launch.
Autospreader opens with the selected spread and you can begin trading.
You successfully created a new spread from the Market.