- What’s New In Autospreader
- Manager Dialog Box
- Configuration Dialog Box
- MD Trader Overview
- The Hedge Manager Window
- The Working Orders Pane Field Descriptions
- The Rules Pane Field Descriptions
- Hedge Manager Context Menus
- Hedge Rule Builder Overview
- Launching Hedge Rule Builder
- The Hedge Rule Builder Window
- Do Not Hedge Rule
- Formula Building Blocks
- Creating and Editing Rules
- Working with the Rules Library
- Activating and Deactivating Hedge Rules
- Understanding Pre and Post Hedge Rules
- Creating Spreads
- Creating a Spread using the Market Grid
- Creating a Spread using Drag-and-Drop
- Adding Legs to an Existing Spread
- Deleting Legs from an Existing Spread
- Opening an Existing Spread
- Replacing an Expired Contract
- Activating a Custom Pricing Model
- Protecting your Spreads
- Understanding Quoting Mode Options
- Specifying a Minimum Hedge Quantity
- Trading Spreads
- Pre-Trade Risk-Checking
- Trading on an Autospreader Strategy Engine
- Trading in the Market Grid
- Changing Customers
- Overriding the Tick Size
- Freezing Autospreader Orders
- Using Reload Orders
- Using Sniper Orders
- Using Queue Holder
- UsingPayup Ticks
- Using Dynamic Payup Ticks
- Using Do Not Hedge
- Inside Smart Quote
- Using Smart Quote Limit
- Using Basic Slop
- Using Advanced Slop
- Trading Yield Spreads
Trading in the Market Grid
You can view and trade your Autospreader spreads in the Market Grid. To do so, drag and drop your spreads from the Autospreader Manager window into the Market Window.
Once in the Market Grid, Autospreader spreads are grouped together and displayed below all other Product Types.
You can trade your spreads using the Order Entry and Floating Order Entry panes. In addition, with the Top of Book color property enabled in the Trading tab, your spread orders will highlight when a working leg order is at the inside market.
- When you highlight an Autospreader spread in the Market Grid, any Order Entry features that do not apply are disabled.
- You can only drag and drop spreads in the Market Grid from the Autospreader Manager window.
- The Depth option in the Market Grid is disabled for rows containing Autospreader spreads.
- Selecting MD Trader from the Market Grid context menu will only launch the MD Trader for the spread and not the legs. To launch the spread and leg orders, use the Autospreader Manager window.
- You can display a spread in Market Grid and enable and use Settings from the spread's MD Trader.
- Context menu options that are not applicable, such as launching Quote Board, are disabled.
- You can change customers for a spread in the Market Grid by using the Customer Selection List.