- What’s New In Autospreader
- Manager Dialog Box
- Configuration Dialog Box
- MD Trader Overview
- The Hedge Manager Window
- The Working Orders Pane Field Descriptions
- The Rules Pane Field Descriptions
- Hedge Manager Context Menus
- Hedge Rule Builder Overview
- Launching Hedge Rule Builder
- The Hedge Rule Builder Window
- Do Not Hedge Rule
- Formula Building Blocks
- Creating and Editing Rules
- Working with the Rules Library
- Activating and Deactivating Hedge Rules
- Understanding Pre and Post Hedge Rules
- Creating Spreads
- Creating a Spread using the Market Grid
- Creating a Spread using Drag-and-Drop
- Adding Legs to an Existing Spread
- Deleting Legs from an Existing Spread
- Opening an Existing Spread
- Replacing an Expired Contract
- Activating a Custom Pricing Model
- Protecting your Spreads
- Understanding Quoting Mode Options
- Specifying a Minimum Hedge Quantity
- Trading Spreads
- Pre-Trade Risk-Checking
- Trading on an Autospreader Strategy Engine
- Trading in the Market Grid
- Changing Customers
- Overriding the Tick Size
- Freezing Autospreader Orders
- Using Reload Orders
- Using Sniper Orders
- Using Queue Holder
- UsingPayup Ticks
- Using Dynamic Payup Ticks
- Using Do Not Hedge
- Inside Smart Quote
- Using Smart Quote Limit
- Using Basic Slop
- Using Advanced Slop
- Trading Yield Spreads
What’s New in 7.17?
The new Configuration Dialog has been streamlined and several parameter settings have been removed or relocated in X_TRADER®. For more details, refer to Autospreader Features and Parameter Changes in X_TRADER 7.17 .
As part of X_TRADER 7.17, Autospreader also includes the following enhancements and changes:
- X_TRADER 7.17 introduces a new Autospreader Configuration Dialog Box with the ability to create custom spread formulas and view spreads in an MD Trader® spread preview ladder. Autospreader configuration parameters have also been regrouped in the configuration dialog box. Refer to Configuration Dialog Box Field Descriptions.
- In conjunction with a new X_TRADER ASP ASP environment in TTNET, X_TRADER 7.17 users can route orders to multiple brokers from the same X_TRADER or Autospreader MD Trader instance. Refer to Using the Autospreader Spread Pane Side-Bar.
- From one Autospreader MD Trader, you can now select different brokers and customer accounts for each leg of your spread, as well as apply Payup Ticks to the legs and set Queue Holder orders and Reload Offset. Refer to Using the Autospreader Spread Pane Side-Bar.
- The Sniper order type has been added for trading spreads. Refer to Using Sniper Orders.
- The Do Not Hedge and Send Market Order actions have been added to the Hedge Rule Builder and Rules Pane as a replacement for previously configured functionality. Refer to .
Enhancements in 7.17.30
Autospreader 7.17.30 and higher includes an enhancement that allows both X_TRADER Pro and regular X_TRADER users to edit existing spread definitions. This enhancement allows all users to view updated spreads in X_STUDY and properly open workspaces containing spreads.
Note: You must use X_TRADER Pro to launch spreads. In addition, Autospreader requires X_TRADER Pro to support dragging-and-dropping spreads into MD Trader and/or Market Grid windows.