- Managing Autotrader
- Autotrader Windows
- Profile Setup
- Position Management
Replacing A Contract
You can change the contract associated with the a selected row's formulas and settings.
Follow these procedures to replace a contract:
To replace a contract using the drop-down list:
- From the Contract column, click the drop-down list.
- Click the contract you want to use from the list.
You successfully replaced a contract using the drop-down list.
To replace a contract using drag and drop:
- From an open Market Grid, click the selected product and hold the mouse button.
- Continue holding the mouse button and drag the cursor to the open Autotrader window.
When the cursor leaves the window, it changes to a circle with a diagonal line through it. When the cursor enters a window, it changes to include a plus [ + ] sign.
- Move the cursor over the contract you want to replace and release the mouse button.
You successfully replaced a contract using drag and drop.