← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
- Managing Autotrader
- Autotrader Windows
- Profile Setup
- Position Management
Additional Theoretical Configurations
Perform the following tasks in the Profile Setup Page when you set the Profile Base Price to Single Theo or Bid/Ask Theo.
To define trading parameters for theoreticals:
- If you want Autotrader to adjust orders that would fall inside the market to the actual market price, click to select the If Quote Inside, Join Mkt checkbox.
- If you want Autotrader to adjust orders that would fall outside the market to the actual market price, click to select the If Outside, Join Mkt checkbox.
- If you want Autotrader to reject orders that would cross the market, click to select the Don't Cross Market checkbox.
- If you want to set a limit on how much an order can improve the market, in the Market Improve Limit box, type the number of price units beyond which Autotrader cannot better the market.
- Click Save.
- After you close out of the Profile Setup Page, you must link theoretical generators in Autotrader to import the theoretical values you are going to use.
You successfully defined trading parameters for theoreticals.