CME Gateway Documentation
- TT Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- FIX/FAST Configuration
- Number of Orders at Price
- Configuring Product Subscriptions
- Configuring Total Traded Quantity at Price (VAP)
- Configuring Product Group Subscriptions
- Support for User-Defined Strategies
- Support for BM&FBOVESPA Products
- Support For NYMEX Variable Quantity Energy Products
- Support For DME Products
- Support For Inter-Exchange Spread Products
- Support for Bursa Malaysia Products
- Support for CME Europe Products
Configuring Order Management
- Understanding Order Management
- Configuring the Order Server and Order Routers
- TT Gateway Support for Mandatory iLink Tags
- Upgrade Tasks to Support Mandatory iLink Tags
- Self Match Prevention Support 7.18
- Self Match Prevention Support
- Supported Order Types
- ATS Operator ID Support
- Market Segment Gateways
- CME Globex Secure Logon Support
- Support of Post-Trade Functionality
- Support for Cross Orders
- Configuration Parameters
- Market Segment Gateways: Phase 2
- Disaster Recovery
Support for CME Europe Products
CME Gateway 7.16.12 and higher supports trading of CME Europe derivatives products using the CME Globex electronic trading platform. CME Europe is a London-based Recognised Investment Exchange (RIE). Non-U.S. customers will be eligible to trade on CME Europe.
You can access CME Europe products on existing CME Gateway 7.16.12 without an additional gateway, hosting fees in TTNET, or an additional market license for X_TRADER. However, traders need separate iLink sessions enabled for trading CME Europe products.
CME Group will not allow trading of CME Europe products and the rest of the CME Group products through the same iLink session.
Membership and Clearing
The Exchange provides details regarding access to CME Europe for non-U.S. investors on the CME website.
TT clients will be able to trade all contracts listed on CME Europe through X_TRADER® and related products. In addition, they will have the option to use TT’s Autospreader® spread trading tool to execute arbitrage strategies using the products listed on CME Europe along with FX products listed on other exchanges such as CME, Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), BM&FOVESPA, IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) and NYSE Liffe.
For a complete list of available CME Europe products, refer to the CME website.
CME Gateway Configuration
Trading is supported on the CME Gateway by enabling the price feed channels for CME Europe subjects in the [price_session] section of the hostinfo.cfg file. To enable a channel, remove the # character to “uncomment” the corresponding FIX/FAST subject parameter (FASTSubject70=CME_EUROPE). Also uncomment and set ignoregroupcode=none in the [price_session] section.
Ensure that the CME Gateway where the CME Europe channels will be enabled is currently subscribed to less than 14 Price Feed channels. Once the CME Europe channels have been enabled, the total number of Price Feed channels cannot exceed 14 on the gateway.
The FIX/FAST subject parameters for CME Europe are included in a clean install of the hostinfo.cfg file. However, after an upgrade, you will have to manually update the hostinfo.cfg file with the CME Europe parameters from the master file. For more information about updating a hostinfo.cfg file from the master file, refer to Master Files .
The channel definitions for CME Europe products are included in the fast.cfg file installed on the CME Gateway. TT has also provided the fast.cfg file for trading BMD products as an attachment to Advisory NI058-13. For more information regarding how the CME Gateway uses the fast.cfg file, refer to Example: fast.cfg.
iLink Order Sessions and Exchange Credentials
On the CME Gateway with CME Europe products enabled, you need to do the following:
- Request and configure a new Executing Firm ID (Member=) to trade on CME Europe. Only CME Europe customers can trade CME Europe products.
- Request and configure new, dedicated iLink order sessions to be used exclusively for trading CME Europe products. To configure an iLink order session, refer to Section: [order_session].
If you choose to configure these iLink sessions on an existing CME Gateway, traders will see both CME Europe and CME products and contracts, but will not be able to trade both via that gateway. http://devnet.tradingtechnologies.comTraders will only be able to trade through the iLink session that has been mapped to their Username. With X_TRADER 7.17, traders can route through multiple iLink sessions from a single X_TRADER.
CME Europe Supported Order Types
The CME Gateway supports the same order types for CME Europe products as it does for CME. Refer to Order Types.
Supported Exchange Functionality for CME Europe Products
CME Europe products are eligible for the same CME exchange features. Refer to .