CME Gateway Documentation
- TT Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring the Price Server Connection
- FIX/FAST Configuration
- Number of Orders at Price
- Configuring Product Subscriptions
- Configuring Total Traded Quantity at Price (VAP)
- Configuring Product Group Subscriptions
- Support for User-Defined Strategies
- Support for BM&FBOVESPA Products
- Support For NYMEX Variable Quantity Energy Products
- Support For DME Products
- Support For Inter-Exchange Spread Products
- Support for Bursa Malaysia Products
- Support for CME Europe Products
Configuring Order Management
- Understanding Order Management
- Configuring the Order Server and Order Routers
- TT Gateway Support for Mandatory iLink Tags
- Upgrade Tasks to Support Mandatory iLink Tags
- Self Match Prevention Support 7.18
- Self Match Prevention Support
- Supported Order Types
- ATS Operator ID Support
- Market Segment Gateways
- CME Globex Secure Logon Support
- Support of Post-Trade Functionality
- Support for Cross Orders
- Configuration Parameters
- Market Segment Gateways: Phase 2
- Disaster Recovery
Before you Install
The CME Gateway installs the following software packages, which also can be uninstalled using the Add or Remove Programs dialog box:
- TT Chron
- TT Guardian
- CME Gateway Components (includes standard TT Gateway files and utilities)
In addition, CME Gateways install with pMerge which is removed during a CME Gateway uninstall.
The CME Gateway Version 7.13.0 and higher will abort an installation or upgrade if your machine is running Windows 2000. Before installing or upgrading to Version 7.13.0 and higher, you must ensure that your machine is on a version of the Windows platform supported by TT. Please refer to the https://customernet.tradingtechnologies.com/Extranet/Downloads/Documentation/Hardware_Software_Requirements_V7X.pdfTT Trading Systems - Hardware and Software Requirements Version 7.X document for details.
Installing the TT Gateway Software
To install the CME Gateway
- Run the CME Gateway setup.
The License Agreement dialog box displays.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- To accept the license agreement and continue
with the installation, select the box next to I accept the terms in the license
agreement and click Next.
The Setup Type dialog box may appear with the option to Install Now or Customize:
If this is the first TT product installed on this machine, the Install Now option installs the CME Gateway to the c:tt directory by default.
If the installation detects previously installed TT products, the Install Now option installs the CME Gateway in the same directory as your other TT products.
- To install the CME Gateway into the default directory, select Install Now and click Next. Skip to step this step.
- To install the CME Gateway in a custom directory, select Customize and continue with the step below.
- The Customize
Destination Folders dialog box appears:
Select Browse and navigate to the location you want to install the CME Gateway.
- Click Next.
- The Browse for aconfig.xml dialog
- Click Next.
A Continue Without Providing File prompt appears asking you whether you want to continue.
- Click Yes, and skip to Step this step.
Your CME Gateway installs with its customized aconfig.xml. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture SAM Version 7.X.
- You must supply the aconfig.xml that you
use so that the install package updates it with new Gateway exchange
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of your aconfig.xml file.
- Double-click the file, and then click Next.
- The Available Exchange Names dialog
box displays with a list of CME Group flavors (i.e., exchange-flavors).
Click the exchange-flavor that you want your TT Gateway to display in Guardian. Select the same exchange-flavor that is listed on the TT license file.
To trade on the TT Gateway, traders must log into this TT Gateway exchange-flavor. This exchange-flavor appears in Guardian’s tree of exchanges.
- Click Next.
- The Locale
Information dialog box appears:
In the Country Code drop-down list, select the country in which the Gateway runs. If the Gateway operates in the United States, you must also enter your Zip Code in the Zip Code field.
The Gateway stores this information in the location.cfg file located in the <root drive>:ttconfig directory.
To continue the installation, click Next.
- The InstallShield
Wizard reboot dialog box appears, where:
- [ProductName] is CME Gateway
- [ProductVersion] is Version 7.X
To complete the installation and reboot your machine, click Reboot Now.
To exit the installer and reboot your machine later, click Reboot Later. TT recommends rebooting your machine prior to operating the CME Gateway.