eSpeed Gateway Documentation
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring The Order Server
- Disaster Recovery
- Installing And Upgrading
- eSpeed Gateway And The Exchange
The following list details files that are used specifically by eSpeed Gateway. The files are divided into four types: binary (.bin), configuration (.cfg or .ini), log (.log), and miscellaneous (.dll and .tbl). Throughout the table, the following conventions are used:
- Exchange-Flavor is the exchange name selected during the installation of the eSpeed Gateway (e.g., TFX-A)
- mode is either PROD (if the mode of the eSpeed Gateway is set for production) or SIM (if the mode is set for simulation)
- X signifies <root drive>
- * is a wildcard and signifies any variable type
Gateway Files Table
Able to be deleted?
Price Server executable
Order Server executable
Fill Server executable
Stores trading parameters, account information, alternative IP addresses, product subscriptions, and view-only price mnemonics.
Order Server log file
Price Server log file
Fill Server log file
Transaction file created by the Order Server. This file contains all messages and transactions received and sent by the Order Server.
Fill files for Fill Server (referred to as .bof files)
Yes, after the trading day