Fenics Gateway Documentation
- Fenics Gateway and the Exchange
- Installing and Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
Connecting to the Exchange
Fenics Gateways reside between the client network and the BGC Fenics U.S. Treasury (UST) trading platform and matching engine located in Secaucus, New Jersey. All order sessions are connected via a single TCP/IP connection from the Fenics Gateway to FIX Order Gateways in both the "Red" and "Black" Fenics UST platform networks. Price sessions connect via a single line to both the "Red" and "Black" multicast channels via the Fenics binary market data service.
Connectivity options include:
- Customers can connect through TT’s fully managed hosting solution, TTNET. TTNET enables traders to quickly and reliably access the BGC Fenics U.S. Treasury trading platform and other major exchanges through TT’s proven high-performance global market connectivity solution. The Fenics Gateways in TTNET are co-located with the BGC Fenics platform in their NY4 Equinix data center.
- If you choose to obtain your own connectivity (e.g., Colo, VPN, Internet), email email@example.com.