Fenics Gateway Documentation
- Fenics Gateway and the Exchange
- Installing and Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
Trader and Firm Identifcation
Obtaining Exchange Credentials
BGC Partners provides the following credentials required for trading on their Fenics UST trading platform:
- FIX Order Gateway Username and Password: Required for order routing. The username is the "primary trader ID" for accessing the Fenics UST platform.
- Counterparty Comp ID: Required for placing and viewing orders, and for receiving real-time trade confirmations and fills. Configured as GatewayCompany in Hostinfo.cfg on the TT Fenics Gateway.
- Fenics UST Comp ID: Required for placing and viewing orders, and for receiving real-time trade confirmations and fills. Configured as ExchangeCompany in Hostinfo.cfg on the TT Fenics Gateway.
- Binary Snapshot Session Username and Password: Required for subscribing to the Fenics re-request binary market data service to recover lost packets via multicasts on the "Red" and "Black" networks. Configured as fcs-1_replayid and fcs-1_replayidpassword in the Price Server section of Hostinfo.cfg.
To obtain exchange credentials and begin the onboarding process, contact BGC partners.NOTE: When requesting FIX order sessions from BGC for the Fenics platform, request that they enable "CheckSum" when provisioning the sessions. Otherwise, the FIX sessions may not login successfully.
TT Direct Trader IDs
TT Direct Trader IDs for logging in to Fenics Gateways use the Member-Group-Trader (MGT) format, where:
- Member is user-defined. This value must match the Member parameter value set in the [OrderServerSession_1] section. Enter up to 5 characters in TT User Setup.
- Group is the group ID provided by the firm. Enter up to 3 characters.
- Trader is user-defined and can be up to 11 characters in TT User Setup.
Fenics requires trader identification on orders, so the Fenics Gateway sends the Username on the session on all order actions. An Operator ID is not required when creating direct trader Fenics Gateway logins in TT User Setup.
TTORD Trader IDs
When creating TTORD trader IDs for the Fenics Gateway, consider the following:
- Fenics Gateways support TTORDs.
- TTORDs are user-defined.
- You can map multiple TTORDs to one direct exchange trader (TT Direct Trader ID).
- A single TTORD ID can map to multiple direct traders on the same TT Gateway 7.17 or higher.
TTORD trader’s Member ID must begin with TTORD and equal a maximum of seven (7) characters (e.g., TTORD12).
TTORD traders can use any Group and Trader ID that they want as long as they are correctly mapped to the direct trader in TT User Setup. TT recommends TTORD traders use a three (3) character Trader ID for manageability purposes.