Flexible FIX Administration Documentation
- Introducing Flexible FIX
- Managing FIX Sessions
- Managing Profiles
Profiles: Managing Rules
- Defining Rules for Messages and Tags
- Working with Message Rule Actions
- Message Rules: Passing or Dropping Messages
- Working with Tag Rule Actions
- Tag Rules: Passing or Dropping Tags
- Tag Rules: Assigning Values to Tags
- Tag Rules: Remapping One Tag’s Value to Another Tag
- Tag Rules: Choosing Actions Based on the Value of a Tag
- Testing Your Rules
Profiles: Managing Symbology
- About Flexible FIX Symbology
- Defining the Default Symbology Formats for FIX Clients
- Configuring Symbology Defaults for FIX Adapter
- Working with Symbol Mappings
- Creating By Security Alt ID Method Symbology Mappings
- Creating By Security ID Method Symbology Mappings
- Creating By Security Name Method Symbology Mappings
- Testing Your Symbology for a Standard Symbol
- Testing Your Symbology for a Symbol that Includes the Expiry
Accessing Flexible FIX
Flexible FIX is available only for TTNET customers. To set up Flexible FIX, administrators must establish an account through TT Developer Support.
Additionally, Flexible FIX supports the following:
- Chrome 33.0.1750.146 and higher
- TT FIX Adapter 7.17.36 and higher
Logging In to Flexible FIX
To log in to Flexible FIX:
In your web browser, enter the URL for Flexible FIX, https://flexiblefix.cloudttnet.com.
Enter your Username and Password credentials; then click .
If you don't already have a Flexbile FIX username and password, please contact TT by clicking Contact TT to add new users.
Note: If this is the first time you logged in with the credentials, Flexible FIX prompts you to create a new password.
The Flexible FIX site opens.
Changing Your Password
If you ever want to change your password, you can click on your username as shown:
To log out of Flexible FIX, click your username and select Sign Out.