Fundamental Analytics Documentation
Configuring X_TRADER to Access Fundamental Analytics
To access Fundamental Analytics via X_TRADER, you must configure the following on your workstation:
- X_TRADER 7.12 or higher
- Fundamental Analytics X_TRADER plug-in
- Internet Access
- Web browser with support for Adobe Flash.
Creating an Account and Configuring X_TRADER
- Exit X_TRADER and verify that the application is not running.
- Open your web browser and navigate to download.tradingtechnologies.com.
- When prompted, enter your Trading Technologies login. If you
do not have a login, click the Create Account button to create a
new account. You must remember your Trading Technologies login
to access Fundamental Analytics.
Note: Your Trading Technologies account is your single sign-on for downloading software, accessing Fundamental Analytics, and interacting with the TT Platform.
- Filter the list of available downloads by clicking on X_TRADER Plug-ins under Categories on the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Fundamental Analytics and click the Download button to download the installation package for the Fundamental Analytics Plug-in.
- Install the Fundamental Analytics Plug-in by double-clicking the installation package and clicking the Run button.
Accessing Fundamental Analytics
- Launch X_TRADER.
- From the control panel either click the Plug-ins icon or select Plug-ins from the Window drop-down menu.
- The Plug-Ins window displays the list of all available plug-ins.
Click the Fundamental Analytics plug-in and log in to your TT account
(described above) to access Fundamental Analytics.
Note: Steps 2 and 3 may be automated when launching X_TRADER by checking the Launch on Startup box.
- X_TRADER users may only access Fundamental Analytics by using the X_TRADER plug-in. If you close the browser running the Fundamental Analytics service, you must run the plug-in to access it again.