GMEX Gateway Documentation
- GMEX Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
Configuring Multiple Sessions
You can configure multiple order sessions by adding additional [order_session_trade#] sections to the Hostinfo.cfg file as described in the following sections.
Maximum Supported Order Sessions
TT currently supports up to 100 separate order sessions on each GMEX Gateway 7.16 or later. Internal testing shows that this amount of order sessions supports optimal performance during continuous operation with heavy volume.
TT recommends that you work with your Technical Account Manager (TAM) to accurately load balance traders across multiple order sessions.
Configuring Multiple Order Sessions
If two or more Member parameters share the same value, the Order Server will not start. The Member parameter must be unique per Order Session.
To configure additional order sessions:
- Open the Hostinfo.cfg file.
- Copy the heading and required parameters from [OrderSession_1]
- Paste the copied text into the Hostinfo.cfg file.
- Change the copied heading to a unique name (e.g., [OrderSession_2]).
- When configuring multiple order sessions, configure a unique Member parameter to determine which orders route through a particular order session.
- Configure all exchange-provided credentials (e.g., Trade Gateway ID, Target CompID, IP addresses, etc.) for this membership.
- Save and close the hostinfo.cfg.
Example: Multiple Order Sessions
Example Multiple Order Sessions