← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
GMEX Gateway Documentation
- GMEX Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
Exchange Host Failure and Recovery
In the unlikely event that the actual exchange host fails, all electronic traders on that exchange lose their connections.
If the exchange host fails, traders experience the following:
- Orders in transit before the failure are lost.
- The GMEX Gateway Order and Price Servers begin cycling (starting up and shutting down according to the schedule set in ttchron.ini).
- All price, order, and fill data becomes stale.
- Traders lose their connections and cannot trader.