GMEX Gateway Documentation
- GMEX Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
Connecting to the Exchange
GMEX Gateways reside between the client network and the GMEX exchange and matching engine located in London. All price and order sessions are connected via a single line from the GMEX Gateway to the GMEX ForumMatch FIX 4.4 Trading System and matching engine, while Trade Capture reports are sent to the gateway via an ETI connection to the T7 Interface.
Connectivity options include:
- Customers can connect through TT’s fully managed hosting solution, TTNET. TTNET enables traders to quickly and reliably access the GMEX Exchange and other major exchanges through TT’s proven high-performance global market connectivity solution. The GMEX Gateways in TTNET are co-located with the exchanges’ matching engine in London.
- If you choose to obtain your own connectivity (e.g., leased line or VPN, etc.), contact GMEX.