GMEX Gateway Documentation
- GMEX Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
Trader and Firm Identification
Obtaining Exchange Credentials
GMEX provides the following types of user IDs:
- FIX Trade Gateway CompID: Required for placing and viewing orders, and for receiving real-time trade confirmations and fills.
- FIX Market Data Gateway CompID: Required for receiving and viewing market data.
In addition, the exchange provides account numbers for submitting orders via their Trade Gateway connection, and provides a Target CompID that is configured in hostinfo.cfg.
To obtain exchange credentials and begin the onboarding process, refer to: http://www.gmex-group.com/get-connected/
A Eurex FIXML Account ID is required for connecting the gateway to the Eurex Clearing Interface for receiving and approving Trade Capture Report messages. To create a Eurex FIXML Account ID, refer to the https://member.eurexchange.com/irj/portal of their website. For more information about connecting to the Clearing Interface and configuring FIXML sessions, refer to Connecting to the Eurex Clearing Interface and Configuring a FIXML Session.
TT Direct Trader IDs
TT Direct Trader IDs for logging in to GMEX Gateways use the Member-Group-Trader (MGT) format, where:
- Member is defined by the exchange. This value must match the Member parameter value set in the [OrderSession_1]section and corresponding [FIXML-SESSION-1] section in the hostinfo.cfg file on the gateway. Enter up to 5 characters in TT User Setup.
- Group is the group ID provided by the firm. Enter up to 3 characters.
- Trader is defined by the firm. Enter up to 11 characters in TT User Setup.
GMEX does not require trader identification on orders, so an Operator ID is not required when creating direct trader GMEX Gateway logins.
TTORD Trader IDs
When creating TTORD trader IDs for the GMEX Gateway, consider the following:
- GMEX Gateways support TTORDs.
- TTORDs are user-defined.
- You can map multiple TTORDs to one direct exchange trader (TT Direct Trader ID).
- A single TTORD ID can map to multiple direct traders on the same TT Gateway 7.17.
Each TTORD ID that connects to and trades on the Exchange must use a unique clearing account.
You must complete the following fields in TT User Setup to map a TTORD trader to a direct trader:
- Exchange: The TT Gateway Exchange-Flavor (e.g., GMEX-A).
- Member: An up to 7-character value defined by the user. This value must match the Member parameter value set in the [OrderSession_1] section of the hostinfo.cfg file on the gateway.
- Group: A three-character value defined by the user.
- Trader: A multi-character user-defined value of up to 11 characters in TT User Setup.