- Getting Started
- Admin Menu
- Config Menu
- Mode Menu
- Temporarily Remove an Exchange from the Tree
- Filter Gateways
- View Local Logfile
- View Connected Clients
- View Product and Tick Tables
- View Currency Table
- View Status
- Viewing Risk Parametersfor Trader Setup
- Collect Local Logfiles
- View Gateway Server Logfile
- Producing a License Dump File
- Ping Remote Session Machine
WAN Routing Menu
- Configuring Via the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Accessing the WAN Routing Options
- Opening the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Configuring Local WAN Router Settings
- Editing the Neighbors List
- Starting & Stopping WAN Routers
- Verifying the Correct WAN Routing Setup
- Identifying WAN Routers
- Verifying WAN Routing Failover
- Compress a Neighbor Connection
Using the Logout ITM Feature
An administrator uses the Logout ITM feature to shut down an order router and transfer the login(s) to a separate functioning order router on an available gateway. This feature provides a way to log a trader out from an exchange host without there being an automatic attempt at logging the trader back into that original exchange.
To Logout a Trader:
The Logout ITM dialog box displays.
- On the Admin menu, click Logout ITM.
- On the Logout ITM dialog box, select the Exchange and the Trader that you want to shut down.
- When presented with a dialog
box inquiring if you wish to continue, click Yes.