← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
- Getting Started
- Admin Menu
- Config Menu
- Mode Menu
- Temporarily Remove an Exchange from the Tree
- Filter Gateways
- View Local Logfile
- View Connected Clients
- View Product and Tick Tables
- View Currency Table
- View Status
- Viewing Risk Parametersfor Trader Setup
- Collect Local Logfiles
- View Gateway Server Logfile
- Producing a License Dump File
- Ping Remote Session Machine
WAN Routing Menu
- Configuring Via the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Accessing the WAN Routing Options
- Opening the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Configuring Local WAN Router Settings
- Editing the Neighbors List
- Starting & Stopping WAN Routers
- Verifying the Correct WAN Routing Setup
- Identifying WAN Routers
- Verifying WAN Routing Failover
- Compress a Neighbor Connection
Using the Control Panel
Menu Bar Overview
Guardian provides the following menus:
- File Menu: Allows you to log in to additional exchanges or to access additional tools and services with various logins. You can also print certain data and exit Guardian from this menu.
- Admin Menu: Grants setup options for software licenses, Product Table, Currency Table, and Risk Management (credit limit and order limits), as well as the option to distribute DH Parameters. To view the Admin menu, you need to log in using a TT Administrative login ID. You may also reset locked trader accounts.
- Tools Menu: Allows you to view the local logfile, connected clients, Product Table, Currency Table, server status, and risk parameters. You can also dump server status and collect logfiles, as well as change the information displayed by removing exchanges, expanding branches, or expanding all branches.
- Mode Menu: Switches between Production and Simulation mode. If supported by your trading environment, you can switch between a live trading environment or a simulated environment suitable for training. For new installations, Guardian is set to Production. During upgrade installations, the previous mode for Guardian is not changed.
- Config Menu: Allows you to access the Daemon Setup and the Enable Universal Login options.
- WAN Routing Menu: Allows you to setup, start, and stop a WAN router.
- Help Menu: Offers access to the Guardian Help file, and provides version and copyright information about Guardian.