- Getting Started
- Admin Menu
- Config Menu
- Mode Menu
- Temporarily Remove an Exchange from the Tree
- Filter Gateways
- View Local Logfile
- View Connected Clients
- View Product and Tick Tables
- View Currency Table
- View Status
- Viewing Risk Parametersfor Trader Setup
- Collect Local Logfiles
- View Gateway Server Logfile
- Producing a License Dump File
- Ping Remote Session Machine
WAN Routing Menu
- Configuring Via the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Accessing the WAN Routing Options
- Opening the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Configuring Local WAN Router Settings
- Editing the Neighbors List
- Starting & Stopping WAN Routers
- Verifying the Correct WAN Routing Setup
- Identifying WAN Routers
- Verifying WAN Routing Failover
- Compress a Neighbor Connection
Performing a Universal Login
Universal Login allows an administrator to create a trader ID and password that is mapped to each exchange the trader would like to connect to. Instead of using the Exchange Login dialog box within X_TRADER® to log into each exchange, Universal Login allows the trader to log into potentially many exchanges at once using one ID.
To use universal login, the environment must contain a running TT User Setup server.The administrator connects to the TT User Setup server to create and manage the trader's universal login, and the trader's X_TRADER workstation connects to the TT User Setup Server to authenticate the trader's login.
For more information about TT User Setup refer to the TT User Setup Online Help or TT User Setup User Manual.
Note: Before performing a Universal Login, the feature must be enabled by checking the Enable Universal Login option on the Config menu.
To perform a Universal Login:
- On the File menu, click Universal Login.
The TT Login dialog box appears.
- In the Username field, type your user name and press TAB.
- In the Password field, type your password.
- If TT SIM is installed
in your environment, the LIVE and TT SIM buttons are
- Select LIVE to log in using non-TT SIM mode. This is the default option.
Select TT SIM to log in using TT SIM mode. A gold simulation bar appears at the top of the window:
Note: For more information about TT SIM mode, refer to the TT SIM Quick Reference Guide and the TT SIM Feature Guide.
- Login by selecting one of
To log into the default exchanges,click Login. If your username or password is incorrect, or if the administrator has not configured your user name for your selected login mode (i.e. LIVE or TT SIM), Guardian will display an error.
Note: If you successfully log in using TT SIM mode, the gold simulation bar appears at the top of the Guardian screen:
To log into specific exchanges, click Options (not available in TT SIM mode).
The TT Login Options box displays.
- On the Select Exchanges tab, click the exchanges to which you want to log in.
- Click OK.