- Getting Started
- Admin Menu
- Config Menu
- Mode Menu
- Temporarily Remove an Exchange from the Tree
- Filter Gateways
- View Local Logfile
- View Connected Clients
- View Product and Tick Tables
- View Currency Table
- View Status
- Viewing Risk Parametersfor Trader Setup
- Collect Local Logfiles
- View Gateway Server Logfile
- Producing a License Dump File
- Ping Remote Session Machine
WAN Routing Menu
- Configuring Via the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Accessing the WAN Routing Options
- Opening the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Configuring Local WAN Router Settings
- Editing the Neighbors List
- Starting & Stopping WAN Routers
- Verifying the Correct WAN Routing Setup
- Identifying WAN Routers
- Verifying WAN Routing Failover
- Compress a Neighbor Connection
Use the Filter Gateways feature to reduce the number of status heartbeats received from a gateway in which you are not currently trading. For example, if you wish to trade on the CME only, then log onto the CME Gateway, select Filter Gateways, and traffic from all other gateways (eCBOT, LIFFE, etc.) is no longer received.
To filter a gateway:
- On the TT Exchange Login dialog box, log onto a gateway (refer to the topic called Performing a Trader Login).
- On the Tools menu, click Filter Gateways.
The title bar of the TT Exchange Login dialog box displays with the words Filtered Gateways whenever this option is successfully implemented.
- Restart Guardian.
Filtered gateways appear with a red box in the exchange list.