- Getting Started
- Admin Menu
- Config Menu
- Mode Menu
- Temporarily Remove an Exchange from the Tree
- Filter Gateways
- View Local Logfile
- View Connected Clients
- View Product and Tick Tables
- View Currency Table
- View Status
- Viewing Risk Parametersfor Trader Setup
- Collect Local Logfiles
- View Gateway Server Logfile
- Producing a License Dump File
- Ping Remote Session Machine
WAN Routing Menu
- Configuring Via the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Accessing the WAN Routing Options
- Opening the WAN Router Setup Dialog Box
- Configuring Local WAN Router Settings
- Editing the Neighbors List
- Starting & Stopping WAN Routers
- Verifying the Correct WAN Routing Setup
- Identifying WAN Routers
- Verifying WAN Routing Failover
- Compress a Neighbor Connection
Temporarily Remove an Exchange from the Tree
You can remove an exchange that is down (i.e., red status color) from the Guardian tree. This option provides a temporary cosmetic change to your Guardian tree. Temporarily removing an exchange does not provide any technical or connectivity-related benefit.
To temporarily remove an exchange from the Guardian tree:
- Click the exchange name with a red Guardian status box.
- On the Tools menu, click Remove From Tree.
- Click Yes to confirm removal of the exchange from the tree.
Note: The exchange may reappear in the display if you have a server running for that exchange at the time it is removed.