HKEx Gateway Documentation
- HKEx Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring The Order Server
- Disaster Recovery
Installing via the Graphical User Interface
Depending on the environment of the machine on which you install the TT Gateway, you may receive several informative or question prompt boxes. If a task discusses such a prompt box, and you do not receive the prompt box, skip to the next step.
Installing the TT Gateway via the GUI
To install the HKEx Gateway:
- Run the HKEx Gateway setup.
The License Agreement dialog box displays.
- Read the End User License Agreement.
- To accept the license agreement and continue
with the installation, click Yes.
The Setup Type dialog box may appear with the option to Install Now or Customize.
If this is the first TT product installed on your machine, the Install Now option installs the HKEx Gateway to the c:tt directory by default.
If the installation detects previously installed TT products, the Install Now option installs the HKEx Gateway in the same directory as your other TT products.
- To install the HKEx Gateway into the default directory select Install Now and click Next. Skip to Step 6.
- To install the HKEx Gateway in a custom directory, select Customize and continue with the step below.
- The Customize Destination Folders dialog box appears.
- Select Browse and navigate to the location where you want to install the HKEx Gateway.
- Click Next.
The Browse for aconfig.xml dialog box appears.
- If this is the first TT product on your TT Trading System, click Next and skip to Step 8.
- If providing an aconfig.xml file, continue with Step 7.
- You must supply the aconfig.xml that you
use so that the install package updates it with new Gateway Exchange
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the location of your aconfig.xml file.
- Double-click the file, click Next, and skip to Step 10.
- A Question prompt appears asking you whether you want to continue:
- Click Yes,
and continue with Step 10.
Your HKEx Gateway installs with its customized aconfig.xml. For information on how the TT system replicates aconfig.xml across your TT system, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture System Administration Manual Version 7.X.
- The Available
Exchange Names dialog box displays with a list of HKEx flavors
Click the flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor) that you want your TT Gateway to display in Guardian.
To trade on the TT Gateway, traders must log into this TT Gateway flavor. This flavor (i.e., Exchange-Flavor) appears in Guardian’s tree of Exchanges.
- Click Next.
- The InstallShield Wizard Complete dialog box appears:
- To complete the installation and restart your computer, click Finish.