ICE Gateway Documentation
- ICE Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
Configuring Market Data
- Understanding the Price Feed
- Configuring Price Server Connection
- Configuring Support for ICE iMpact Multicast Feed
- Number of Orders at Price
- Support for Market Depth
- Calculating Volume at Price
- Configuring Product Subscriptions
- Support for Logical Codes (Short Symbols)
- Support for Settlement Prices
- Support for User-Defined Strategies
- Support for Implied Prices
- Support for Spread Prices
- Trading Heating Oil/Gas Oil (HO-GO) Spreads
- Trading ICE Heat Rate Spreads
- Support for Options on Futures
- PFX Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Configuration Parameters
- Market Type IDs
Configuring Product Subscriptions
Initial Product Download
ICE Gateways allow you to subscribe to specific products. On connection, the Price Server downloads products listed in the hostinfo.cfg file’s MarketTypeIds parameter.
Market Type IDs
You must specify the market types for the contracts you wish to trade using the MarketTypeIds parameter in the [PriceServer] section of the hostinfo.cfg file. You can use this functionality to load balance product downloads across multiple Price Servers.
You must ensure the specific markets for those products you wish to trade are subscribed for in both the MulticastGroups.cfg file and MulticastGroup# parameter in the [PriceServer] section of the hostinfo.cfg file.
For a list of Market Type IDs and their corresponding products, refer to List of Market Type IDs.