LME Gateway Documentation
- LME Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Order Sessions: LME Gateway 7.18.25
- Configuring Order Routers
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Multi-Member/ Multi-Session
- Configuring Order Book Sharing
- Order Server Startup Command Line Parameter
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
Once you have established your trading environment, you should verify exchange connectivity using the method listed below.
Telnet and Ping Tests
You can verify exchange connectivity by telnet testing each of the IP addresses and ports that LME distributes. You do not need to perform a ping test to verify connectivity.
To telnet the exchange:
- Open a command window.
- Type TELNET IP:PORT where IP is the connection IP address and PORT is the connection port value forwarded from the exchange.
- Repeat Step 2 with each connection address.