LME Gateway Documentation
- LME Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Order Sessions: LME Gateway 7.18.25
- Configuring Order Routers
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Multi-Member/ Multi-Session
- Configuring Order Book Sharing
- Order Server Startup Command Line Parameter
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
Calculating Volume at Price
TT LME Gateways forward both Last Traded Price (LTP) and Last Traded Quantity (LTQ) directly from the exchange to client applications. By default, LTP and LTQ automatically update for all trades that occur in the market with the exception of spread trades. When a spread trade occurs, the exchange does not publish any associated close or settlement trade information. You cannot configure this behavior.
TTQ, VAP, and Spread Trades
LME does not disseminate Total Traded Quantity (TTQ).
Volume at Price (VAP) updates for every trade that occurs in the market except spread trades.
High and Low Prices
LME disseminates Session High and Low prices. The LME Gateway synthetically calculates these prices and sends them to the client trading applications. Open and Close prices sent by the exchange are also supported by the gateway.
Configuring LTQ Behavior
You can configure whether the TT LME Gateway accumulates the Last Traded Quantity using the Last-Traded-Quantity parameter in the aconfig_local.xml file. This parameter has two available values:
- 0: Accumulate LTQ. The TT Gateway keeps a count of all consecutive trades that occur at the same price. The Price Server forwards this information with all price updates related to last traded price and last traded quantity.
- 1: Do not accumulate LTQ. The TT Gateway only sends price information relevant to the last trade.
By default, TT LME Gateways install set to 1.