LME Gateway Documentation
- LME Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Order Sessions: LME Gateway 7.18.25
- Configuring Order Routers
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Multi-Member/ Multi-Session
- Configuring Order Book Sharing
- Order Server Startup Command Line Parameter
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
TT LME Gateways install with the following GAL settings. For details on these settings and their affect on the TT Gateway, refer to the TT Gateway Architecture SAM Version 7.X.
The following table lists important GAL settings and default values for the TT LME Gateway.
TT LME Gateways install with this value equal to 1.
LME Gateways install with this value equal to 0.
LME Gateways install with this value equal to 22.
LME Gateways install with this value equal to 1.