LME Gateway Documentation
- LME Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Order Sessions: LME Gateway 7.18.25
- Configuring Order Routers
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Multi-Member/ Multi-Session
- Configuring Order Book Sharing
- Order Server Startup Command Line Parameter
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
Support for Settlement Prices
The exchange provides all settlement prices daily at the close. LME does not provide interim, indicative, or intraday settlement prices.
Open and close prices are delivered by LME at the end of the trading session. The LME Gateway publishes them once they are received.
On startup, LME Gateways request the previous day’s settlement prices from the exchange. The displayed settlement price equals the settlement price from the previous trading session and reflects the Floor closing price. It is updated at the end of the trading session.