LME Gateway Documentation
- LME Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Order Sessions: LME Gateway 7.18.25
- Configuring Order Routers
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Multi-Member/ Multi-Session
- Configuring Order Book Sharing
- Order Server Startup Command Line Parameter
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
Configuring Order Book Sharing
This section explains how traders share order book information when routed through the TT LME Gateway.
Order Book Sharing
TT LME Gateways share order book information between traders of the same membership and same group. This represents the default behavior and is similar to other TT Gateways. You can use TTORDs to divide traders by group. This disables order book sharing across the membership.
When a trader submits an order, that order appears in the order book of every trader who shares the same membership and group. In addition, all traders that share a membership and group can modify and delete each other’s orders.