← Back to X_TRADER® Help Library
LME Gateway Documentation
- LME Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Order Sessions: LME Gateway 7.18.25
- Configuring Order Routers
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Multi-Member/ Multi-Session
- Configuring Order Book Sharing
- Order Server Startup Command Line Parameter
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
Preparing to Install
Before you can install a TT LME Gateway, the customer must complete the following tasks:
- Set up and prepare a network connection to TT LME Gateway. This can be done via the Internet or a direct connection. TT LME Gateway supports the use of customer’s VPN solutions. Refer to the exchange’s documentation for information regarding VPN connectivity.
- Obtain a unique SenderCompID for each direct trader connecting to the exchange.
- Obtain a unique set of connection information for the Price Server. This set includes a SenderCompID, password, IP address, FAXKey, and port number.
- Obtain a unique set of connection information for the Order Server. This set includes a SenderCompID, password, IP address, port number, and FAXKey.