LME Gateway Documentation
- LME Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Order Sessions: LME Gateway 7.18.25
- Configuring Order Routers
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Multi-Member/ Multi-Session
- Configuring Order Book Sharing
- Order Server Startup Command Line Parameter
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
The orders to trades ratio policy for trading full sized contracts on LMEselect applies separately to each LMEselect FIX session and each GUI user that enters more than 20,000 orders during a trading day. The policy has three triggers:
- If the ratio of orders to trades generated by an LMEselect FIX session or GUI user exceeds 20:1 as an average during a trading day, then LME charges the corresponding member using that FIX session or GUI a daily fee of £2,500.
- If the ratio of orders to trades generated by an LMEselect FIX session or GUI user exceeds 25:1, then LME charges the corresponding member using that FIX session or GUI a daily fee of £10,000.
- If the ratio of orders to trades generated by an LMEselect FIX session or GUI user exceeds 30:1, then LME suspends access to LMEselect for that FIX session or GUI until the corresponding member meets the throughput requirements of the Exchange.
LME has the following unique exchange rules:
- GTC orders roll with 3M and Cash contracts
- GTC orders stay working at disconnect
- Day orders are put on hold at disconnect
- Held orders reside at the exchange level
- 15 levels of aggregated market depth per side.
- Charges may be imposed on a member if the trade to quote ratio exceeds the limit