LME Gateway Documentation
- LME Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
Configuring The Order Server
- Understanding Order Management
- Order and Fill Server Files
- Configuring Order and Fill Server Connections
- Configuring Order Sessions: LME Gateway 7.18.25
- Configuring Order Routers
- Supported Order Types
- Configuring Multi-Member/ Multi-Session
- Configuring Order Book Sharing
- Order Server Startup Command Line Parameter
- Configuration Parameters
- Disaster Recovery
Routing to the Exchange
LME offers a front-end application called LME Select GUI, which is available to Category 1 and 2 members.
TT connects to LME via the LME Select FIX environment.
TT LME Gateways reside between the client network and an exchange machine called a LME Select FIX Gateway. Although this device is usually situated at the client site, LME keeps it separated from the client network by a NAT router or firewall. LME provides and manages all Routers and LME Select FIX Gateways. To complete the installation of the TT Gateway, you need the resolved IP address of this LME Select FIX Gateway.
You can route multiple TT LME Gateways through a single LME Select FIX Gateway.