LSE Gateway Documentation
- TT Gateway And The Exchange
- Installing And Upgrading
- Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Market Data
- Configuring Order Management
- Disaster Recovery
Preparing to Install
Contact LSE to obtain the following exchange credentials -- you must obtain one set of connection information for each Order Router or customer membership that uses the LSE Gateway. Refer to Exchange Credentials.
Before the LSE Gateway is installed, the customer must perform the following tasks:
- For circuit sizing (network bandwidth) between your network and the LSE host, refer to the LSE specifications.
- Confirm that all network routes to the exchange work from the LSE Gateway server.
- Obtain the IP address that LSE defines for your TT Gateway. You must use this IP address as the NATed address if you are using a NAT firewall.
Consider the following when installing a LSE Gateway:
As the installer, you must perform the following tasks before installing the LSE Gateway:
- If you have TT products of Version 7.X already installed on the network, you must obtain the aconfig.xml file from one of the machines that hosts the 7.X software. This can be from any 7.X machine on your network.
- Identify the products to which the customer’s memberships want to subscribe. Use this information to configure product subscriptions in the [PriceServer] section of the hostinfo.cfg file. Refer to Configuration.
- Obtain all membership connection information for memberships that use the LSE Gateway. LSE distributes these values to their customers.